Book for Buenos Aires
You can pay now, or in instalments.
When you register your school, you have the option to pay the entire fee in one instalment,
or pay a team deposit of NZD$200 ($150 per extra team), and the remainder in even instalments at later dates.
SIMPLY DOWNLOAD THE FORM BELOW OR FILL OUT OUR ONLINE BOOKING FORM.
ONLINE BOOKING FORM
Please note: Team entry fee must be paid to confirm registration.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & CANCELLATION TERMS
Accommodation, Payments and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- All accommodation is on a first in first booked basis
Payment terms are as follow:
- Non-refundable entry fee of NZD$200 per team to accompany entry form. (Or $150 if multiple teams)
- First payment of 25% to be paid on or before 31st March, 2019
- Second payment of 25% on or before 30th June, 2019
- Final payment of balance owing to be paid on or before 31st July, 2019
Cancellations and refund terms:
- Cancellation prior to 31st May, 2019 - first payment refundable in full.
- Cancellation prior to 31st July, 2019 - all payments to date less 10% will be refunded.
- Cancellations after 31st July, 2019 - all payments to date less 20% will be refunded.
Travel Insurance is recommended at an early stage and should include cancellation insurance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All competitors participate in the Tournament at their own risk. The Tournament Committee, Vintage Sport and Leisure Ltd, the Tournament sponsors, the Tournament host schools, Tournament host clubs, their agents and employees, volunteers and other suppliers to the Tournament of goods or services jointly and severally accept no liability for death, sickness, injury, property loss or damage howsoever incurred by or incurring to competitors, non-playing companions/spouses, spectators or other invitees during or arising out of any aspect or presentation of the Tournament, whatsoever or howsoever.
The Tournament organisers, and Match Committee of the Tournament, together with the management of the Tournament Host Schools, will not be held responsible for any cancellation of the Tournament (in part or whole) due to circumstances beyond their control. In such circumstances no refunds will be given.