Argentina has become one of the world's top tier rugby nations and as hosts they will offer genuine competition and warm hospitality.
The inaugural World Schools Rugby Challenge will be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina - kicking off in late September 2019. The tournament provides the perfect opportunity for school teams of all levels to challenge themselves against other teams from all over the world.
This isn't just about the top teams from top schools.
While the World Schools Rugby Challenge is a highly competitive tournament, don't think you have to be an elite level school team to enter. In fact, we created this tournament so that teams of all abilities could enjoy the on and off-field experience of an overseas tour.
In short, every team is welcome and every team will be graded to ensure games are competitive and not mismatches. So come along and play!
- Three matches guaranteed
- Two social functions - Welcome Function and Grand Finale Awards Dinner
- Authentic estancia (ranch) experience in Argentinian cowboy country
- Opportunity to soak up Argentinian culture
- Explore Buenos Aires - one of the world's great cities
- Be personally guided by professional English-speaking guides